1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person.
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data in this context is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Ilja Grinko, Grinko Solutions, Tilsiter Str. 22, 97980 Bad Mergentheim, Germany, Tel.: 015127046003, e-mail: email@example.com. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or requests to the controller). Sie können eine verschlüsselte Verbindung an der Zeichenfolge „https://“ und dem Schloss-Symbol in Ihrer Browserzeile erkennen.
2) Data collection when visiting our website During the mere informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you: - Our visited website - Date and time at the time of access - Amount of data sent in bytes - Source/reference from which you reached the page - Browser used - Operating system used - IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form) The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
3) Cookies In order to make visiting our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and allow your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser. In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the performance of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the case of consent given, or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit. Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find this for each browser at the following links: Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=en Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac Opera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
4) Contacting Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of using a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract execution. Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. Deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We store and use the data provided by you for the purpose of processing the contract. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data was reserved by our side.
6) Use of customer data for direct advertising
6.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. The only mandatory data for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter after you have expressly confirmed that you consent to receiving newsletters. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter in the future by clicking on an appropriate link. By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by your Internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when you register for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of addressing you in an advertising manner by way of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a corresponding message to the person responsible mentioned at the beginning. After unsubscribing, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
6.2 Sending the e-mail newsletter to existing customers If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to send you regular e-mail offers for similar goods or services to those you have already purchased from our range. In accordance with Section 7 (3) of the German Unfair Competition Act (UWG), we do not need to obtain your separate consent for this. In this respect, the data processing is carried out solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, no e-mails will be sent by us. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with effect for the future by notifying the responsible person named at the beginning. For this, you will only incur transmission costs according to the prime rates. After receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will cease immediately.
6.3 Goods availability notification by e-mail. If we offer the possibility in our online store for selected, temporarily unavailable items to inform you by e-mail about the time of availability, you can subscribe to our e-mail notification service for the availability of goods. If you subscribe to our availability notification e-mail service, we will send you a one-time e-mail message about the availability of the item you have selected. Mandatory information for sending this notification is only your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and may be used to address you personally. For sending this notification we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you a corresponding notification once you have expressly confirmed that you consent to receiving such a message. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive such notification by clicking on an appropriate link. By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. When registering for our email notification service for the availability of goods, we store your IP address entered by the Internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your email address at a later date. The data we collect when you register for our goods availability e-mail notification service is used solely for the purpose of informing you of the availability of a particular item in our online store. You can unsubscribe from the goods availability e-mail notification service at any time by sending a message to the responsible person mentioned at the beginning. After unsubscribing, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately from our distribution list set up for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 - Transmission of image files for order processing by e-mail On our website, we offer customers the option to order the personalization of products by sending image files by e-mail. In doing so, the submitted image motif is used as a template for the personalization of the selected product. Using the e-mail address provided on the website, the customer can transmit one or more image files to us from the memory of the terminal device used. We then collect, store and use the files transmitted in this way exclusively for the production of the personalized product as defined in the respective service description on our website. If the transmitted image files are passed on to special service providers for the production and processing of the order, you will be explicitly informed about this in the following paragraphs. Any further transfer will not take place. If the transmitted files or the digital motifs contain personal data (in particular images of identifiable persons), all the processing operations just mentioned will be carried out exclusively for the purpose of processing your online order in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. After final processing of the order, the transmitted image files will be automatically and completely deleted.
7.2 Insofar as necessary for the processing of the contract for delivery and payment purposes, the personal data collected by us will be passed on to the commissioned transport company and the commissioned credit institution in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. If we owe you updates for goods with digital elements or for digital products on the basis of a corresponding contract, we will process the contact data (name, address, e-mail address) provided by you when placing the order in order to inform you personally about upcoming updates within the legally stipulated period within the scope of our legal information obligations pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO by suitable means of communication (e.g. by post or e-mail). Your contact data will be used strictly for the purpose of informing you about updates owed by us and will only be processed by us for this purpose to the extent necessary for the respective information. In order to process your order, we also work together with the service provider(s) listed below, who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transferred to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
7.3 To fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers, we work with external shipping partners. We pass on your name as well as your delivery address and, if necessary for the delivery, your telephone number to a shipping partner selected by us exclusively for the purposes of the delivery of goods Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
8) Web analytics services Google (Universal) Analytics This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Google (Universal) Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures an anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal reference. Through the extension, your IP address is shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google LLC.server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. In this context, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google (Universal) Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Google Analytics also enables the creation of statistics with statements about the age, gender and interests of site visitors on the basis of an evaluation of interest-based advertising and with the involvement of third-party information via a special function, the so-called "demographic characteristics". This allows the definition and differentiation of user groups of the website for the purpose of targeting marketing measures. However, data records collected via "demographic characteristics" cannot be assigned to a specific person. Details on the processing triggered by Google Analytics and Google's handling of website data can be found here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. All processing described above, in particular the setting of Google Analytics cookies for reading out information on the end device used, will only be carried out if you have given us your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO. Without this consent, Google Analytics will not be used during your visit to the site. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, please deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google for the use of Google Analytics, which obliges Google to protect the data of our site visitors and not to pass it on to third parties. For the transfer of data from the EU to the USA, Google refers to so-called standard data protection clauses of the European Commission, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European level of data protection in the USA. Further information on Google (Universal) Analytics can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
10) Rights of the Data Subject 10.1 The applicable data protection law grants you the following data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, whereby reference is made to the stated legal basis for the respective exercise prerequisites: - Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO; - Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO; - Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO; - Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO; - Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO; - Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO; - Right to withdraw consent given pursuant to Art. 7(3) DSGVO; - Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. 10.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE AT ANY TIME FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS. IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
11) Duration of the storage of personal data The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - additionally on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). When processing personal data on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject revokes his or her consent. If there are statutory retention periods for data that is processed within the scope of legal or quasi-legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or there is no legitimate interest on our part in continuing to store it. When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21(1) DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. When processing personal data for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Article 21 (2) DSGVO. Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this statement about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.